How to integrate Alice Blue with Trading Bridge
Alice Blue is the largest stock broker in South India and started their journey in 2014. They have one of the lowest margin fees and have more than 1 lakh clients.
Here is a step by step guide to configure your Alice Blue broker account with our API bridge. This is a one time setup process to connect your broker account with our Trading Bridge.
- Navigate to Bridge -> Broker Accounts and click on “Add”.
- Fill in the following details:-
Broker: Alice Blue
Account Name: Any relevant name that you want to give to this broker account
- Click “Submit” and you will be navigated to the Broker Accounts page where your newly created account will be listed.
- Click on “Edit” for this newly created broker account.
- Login to Developer Console which is Alice Blue’s API product, using your broker credentials.
- Click on “Create App” and fill in the following details:-
App Name: Algo Trading Bridge
Redirect URIs: Copy and paste API Redirect URL for this broker account from our platform
- Click “Create App”.
- Copy App ID and App Secret and paste it on our platform’s broker account page and click “Submit”.
- Click on the API Login link for this broker account. You will be redirected to the broker’s login screen.
- Login to the broker account using your credentials.
- Select all available permissions and click on “Authorize” to approve the API App that was created in the previous step.
- You will be redirected back to our platform with a successful login message.