How to integrate Fyers with Trading Bridge
Fyers entered the discount broking market in 2015 and in just a few years they reached 1 lakh clients. Their API is one of the fastest and most feature-rich across the industry.
Here is a step by step guide to configure your Fyers broker account with our API bridge. This is a one time setup process to connect your trading account with our trading bridge.
- Navigate to Bridge -> Broker Accounts and click on “Add”.
- Fill in the following details:-
Account Name: Any relevant name that you want to give to this broker account
- Click “Submit” and you will be navigated to the Broker Accounts page where your newly created account will be listed.
- Click on “Edit” for this newly created broker account.
- Login to API Dashboard using your broker account credentials. Please ensure that you are on version 2 of the API Dashboard.
- Click on “Create App” and fill in the following details:-
App Name: Algo Trading Bridge
Redirect URL: Copy and paste API Redirect URL for this broker account from our platform
Description: Any short description for this App
Webhook / Postback: Not required (Remove any entry in this section)
App Permissions: Select all available
- Click “Create App”.
- Locate the newly created API App and copy App Id and Secret Id and paste it on our platform’s broker account page and click “Submit”.
- Click on the API Login link for this broker account. You will be redirected to the broker’s login screen.
- Login to the broker account using your credentials.
- Select all available permissions and click on “Authorize” to approve the API App that was created in the previous step.
- You will be redirected back to our platform with a successful login message.