How to integrate Angel One with Trading Bridge
Angel Broking is one of the oldest and largest retail broking houses in India since 1996. With over 10 million installs of Angel One mobile app they are one of the widely used broker firms on digital platforms.
Here is a step by step guide to configure your Angel One broker account with our trading bridge through API. This is a one time setup process to connect your broker account with our API bridge.
- Navigate to Bridge -> Broker Accounts and click on “Add”.
- Fill in the following details:-
Broker: Angel One
Account Name: Any relevant name that you want to give to this broker account
- Click “Submit” and you will be navigated to the Broker Accounts page where your newly created account will be listed.
- Click on “Edit” for this newly created broker account.
- Login to SmartAPI which is Angel One’s API product, using your developer credentials. If you do not have an account then you can sign up for free by providing a few personal details.
- Click on “Create an app” and fill in the following details:-
API Type: Trading APIs
App Name: Algo Trading Bridge
Redirect URL: Copy and paste API Redirect URL for this broker account from our platform
Post back URL: Not required
Angel Client ID: Your Angel One Client Id
- Click “Create App”.
- On the “My Smart APIs & Apps” page, locate the newly created API App and copy API Key and Secret Key and paste it on our platform’s broker account page and click “Submit”.
- Click on the API Login link for this broker account. You will be redirected to the broker’s login screen.
- Login to the broker account using your credentials.
- Select all available permissions and click on “Authorize” to approve the API App that was created in the previous step.
- You will be redirected back to our platform with a successful login message.